Skip to main content
784 S CLEARWATER LOOP STE R, POST FALLS, ID 83854 | (208) 415-0650
by 1 $35 Annual Idaho Agent LLC

Idaho Filing Tips

Idaho Frequently Asked Questions

I would like to change my Idaho registered agent to you. How do I get your signature?

The change of agent form is pre-signed in your online account. If you’re filing your annual report, please fill it out, sign it, and email it to us. We will then cross out your old Idaho registered agent, fill in our information, sign it, and fax it to the Idaho Secretary of State.

I would like to hide our address and list yours for everything. Do you allow that with the registered agent service?


I just received a dissolution, revocation notice. Now what?

Well, you didn’t file your annual report, which is a real bummer since it’s free and instant if it’s filed online. We blast our clients with a ton of reminders to file their Idaho annual reports.

If you’re a domestic LLC or Corporation, just call the Idaho Secretary of State at 208-334-2301 and request a reinstatement form. They will email or fax it to you. If you’re a foreign entity, you just have to re-file from scratch. We provide the foreign LLC and foreign Corporation forms for our clients in their online account.